To avoid the extra expense of late registration, its recommended players register soon for the Maple City tournament on November 5th. Registration after October 22 will be at a higher entry cost. All registration ends after October 29.
- Club members pay $15 and $2 fee by 22 October.
- Non-club members pay $22 and $2 fee by 22 October.
- After 22 October club members pay $22 and $2 fee.
- After 22 October non-club members pay $26 and $2 fee
To register successfully you need to start and complete the online registration without pausing or trying to back out. To prepare for registration, have these pieces of information ready:
- Your skill level rating.
- Your choice of skill level bracket. There are three to pick from, 1.0 – 2.5, 3.0 – 3.5, and 4.0 – 4.5.
Always scroll down and use the available choices. Do not use the browsers back button.
Make sure you sign the online waiver.
To get to the payment screen you must click on “Mark your registration complete.”
The tournament sponsor, Escalade Sports, will provide a free ball to every player.
If paying by check, click on the button under the pay online button to print the form. Mail this form with a check made out to the QC Pickleball Club to this address:
831 Oriole Court
Geneseo, IL. 61254